Asia Fitness Today Teams Up with FIT Summit
Asia Fitness Today (AFT) is proud to announce their role as a Supporter of FIT Summit, the business forum for health, fitness and wellness in Asia-Pacific. They host Asia’s most influential health, fitness and wellness event in Singapore on 20 March 2019.
The Summit focuses on the future of our industry and on topics all business owners and managers want to discuss; growth, technology, innovation, collaboration, investment, leadership and engagement.
We’ve scoured the internet in search of some very interesting introductory videos and links to the speakers, just so you get to meet them before the summit. FIT Summit speakers include:
- Teck Yin Lim, CEO, Sports Singapore
- Maurice Levine, CEO, Asia, Anytime Fitness
- Mike Lamb, CEO, Asia, Jetts and Asia Representative, Fitness & Lifestyle Group
- Mylene Mendoza-Dayrit, President and CEO, Gold’s Gym (Philippines)
- Rich Hutson, CEO, Chi Fitness
- Simon Flint, CEO, Evolution Wellness (owner of Fitness First Asia, Celebrity Fitness and Chi Fitness)
- Tracy Minnoch, Co-Owner and Creative Director, FIRE Fitness
FIT Summit is the brainchild of Ross Campbell, its CEO and Founder. No stranger to the fitness scene in Singapore, he also sits on the Board of Advisors to FitnessSG – Singapore’s one stop fitness gateway.
For more information visit https://www.thefitsummit.com or contact email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!