AsiaFitnessToday.com presents The Kurang Manis (Sugar, Less) Podcast featuring interviews with sports, fitness & wellness personalities from Asia and the Pacific.
A documentary, “Redifussion-inspired”, raw as can be chit chat show with athletes, medical doctors, allied health professionals, the fitness & wellness world – could it be you, perhaps? We tell your stories as they happen in our lives. Join podcast co-hosts Jasmine Low & Nikki Yeo and bring your cuppa tea! In Malaysia, it’s the Teh Tarik, made frothy by swift hand movements of a tea-pulling expert but 8 tsp of condensed milk?! Kurang manis ya, boss! Sugar, Less…
Where to listen:
NOW PLAYING ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS FROM February 9, 2021:
ANCHOR | APPLE PODCAST | GOOGLE PODCAST | SPOTIFY | iHEARTRADIO | POCKET CAST | OVERCAST | TUNEIN | RSS
- [Korean Version] 덜 단 The Kurang Manis (Sugar,Less) Podcast by AsiaFitnessToday.comHello 2022! We welcome the new year with a spe […]
- AFT Interviews: Dentist Dr. YokeLi Ling on crooked teeth, sleep disorders and systemic healthOral myofunctional therapy and dental sleep me […]
- AFT Interviews: Dr. James Muecke AM Australian of the Year 2020 wants to put diabetes in remissionListen to the full interview on The Kurang Man […]
- AFT Interviews: World Vision’s Marilee Pierce Dunker#RunForChildren in 2021 is a 42-minute vi […]
- AFT Interviews: Malaysia’s “biggest” comedian Papi Zak: high uric acid got your tongue?We captured some curious questions from Malays […]
- AFT Interviews: Dr. Pran Yoganathan Gastroenterologist and passionate educator uses IG memes to drive understanding on satietyGastroenterologist and hepatologist based in S […]
- AFT Interviews: Dr. Desmond Menon on genes & if we’re predisposed to diseases of our parentsTeam AsiaFitnessToday.com speaks with medical […]
- AFT Interviews: Nicol David, The World Games Greatest Athlete of All Time, G.O.A.T.Livestreamed Interview with Datuk Nicol David, […]
- The Kurang Manis (Sugar, Less) PodcastBahasa Malaysia AsiaFitnessToday.com presents […]
Subscribe, and never miss free access to premium content, early access to live streamed interviews and more!
Asia Fitness Today is on a mission; MISSION 2030 — to halve NCD rates in the Asia Pacific region by 2030 read more… If we could ask if you could please share this podcast on social media or with someone you know and care about so we can perpetuate this ripples of awareness in the community. It begins with a whisper, a drop in the ocean and slowly, change can happen. It begins with us.
KURANG MANIS is a documentary in the making and was first awarded a special prize at the 2019 Script-to-Screen Workshop Malaysia co-organised by Motion Picture Association – Asia Pacific, Wildsnapper TV & FINAS with judges, U-Wei Bin Haji Saari, Stephen Jenner & Jason van Genderen and guided by filmmaker Tan Chui Mui. A production by Asiafitnesstoday.com, co-produced by Jasmine Low & Nikki Yeo, filmmaker mentor Jules Ong, sound engineering mentor Werner Theunissen, technical engineer Sydney Podcast Studios.
The Kurang Manis Podcast is created, written, produced & co-hosted by Nikki Yeo in Kuala Lumpur & Jasmine Low in Sydney – two everyday people who just want to make a change in the world starting with themselves.
Read more about KURANG MANIS impact project here.
Buy a custom TEE TARIK in support of the podcast. Lots of other gift ideas and designs too!
Small bites, large strides!
Comments are closed.