Welcome to the A Fitness Today News Network (AFTNN), an impact media channel that produces and distributes creative media solutions to impact the 4.3 billion (UNESCAP, 2022) people living in the Asia Pacific region. Together, we can make a difference in bringing a higher level of FIT-awareness among our readers in the region.
May 2015 – Incubated and revealed by Go International Group Dotcom Sdn Bhd in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) with a satellite sales office in North Sydney, NSW (Australia), our team has been producing content in the form of press releases, articles, websites, social media, podcasts and newsletters. We produce in-person and video-conferencing events, consult and project manage for clients. Our mission is to provide a trusted source of information on sports, fitness and wellness in Asia Pacific, with Mission 2030 in mind; that is, to raise awareness about health living with a mammoth task to halve non-communicable diseases by 2030 (in line with UNSDG#3). Our mission is to ensure equity and access into sports, fitness and wellness for all layers of society, in particular women, youth, elders and vulnerable persons including persons with disability (PWDs).
May 2021 – launched Australia Fitness Today, extending our reach to sporting, health & wellness enthusiasts in the Southern Hemisphere.
Launching soon, A Fitness Today – Sports | Fitness | Wellness Expo kicks off in Sydney, Australia on 28-29 October 2023.
Creative media solutions:
- Native Advertising and Integrated Solutions
- Directory Listings for Small Business Merchants … more
- Press Release writing, translation & distribution … more
- Multimedia News Releases in text, audio & video
- Podcast & Video Production
- Commissioned Editorials
- Licensing, Custom Publishing or Reprints … more
- Product Reviews
- Interviews with Athletes / Fitness & Wellness personalities
- Influencer & Digital Activation
- Experiential Event Coverage