This is a weekend for the fit, not the faint-hearted, as it will be a weekend packed with exercises and other fitness-related events. Hosted at Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort at Phuket, Thailand, this is your chance to train with Damien Rider, 2015 Men’s Health Man of the Year.
Highlights from the weekend line-up include:
- Motivational talk by Damien Rider
- Meditation session with Damien Rider
- Gym technique and training with Damien Rider
- Nutrition workshop with Chef Jamie
- Qigong class
The first of the Resort’s Wellness Weekend, it is aimed at fitness junkies and active couples and will include group classes with Damien and other Thanyapura instructors on fitness training, nutrition, motivation and meditation. Prices for the Wellness Weekends start at SGD741 per person and SGD1302 for couples and includes two nights accommodation, meals, fitness training, cooking classes, workshops, and social activities.
225+ executives. 100+ companies. 30+ speakers. Unlimited new business.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Andrea Lomas, Group Head, Spa, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- JANE WANG, Cluster Director, Spa & Fitness, W Hotel And The Ritz-Carlton (Hong Kong)
- Mignonne Chen, Vice President and Head of Wellness, J.P Morgan
- KHYL TY-RHYS, Senior Benefits Program Manager and APAC Wellness Specialist, LinkedIn
- LINDA TANG, Co-Founder, WeBarre
- SCOTT MONTGOMERY, Founder and CEO, WellteQ
- HEATHER THOMAS SHALABI, Founder, Flex Studio
- ADAM SEDLACK, President, UFC Gyms
- JOHN GILLMAN, Head, Health Solutions (APAC), Fitbit
- Christy Cao, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Powerhouse Gym
- Danny Yeung, Co-Founder & CEO, Prenetics Group
- Rey Bolivar, COO, Will’s Group
- Sean Tan, Director, True Fitness
Use our partner discount code to enjoy 10% OFF: ASIAFITNESS10
Delegates to the upcoming Vitafoods Asia Conference in Singapore, 25-26 September 2019, will have the opportunity to dive deep into the latest regional trends in the Asian nutraceutical industry. Five clearly focused and tailored content platforms including Personalised nutrition, Nutricosmetics, Digestive health, Mental wellbeing and Sports and fitness nutrition will be presented in an exceptional programme that is perfectly positioned between science and industry. Led by industry experts across two days, discussions will cover current nutraceuticals business challenges, opportunities and market innovation in these core functional areas.
The full line-up of keynote speakers at this year’s conference include:
- Chin-Kun Wang, President, International Society for Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods (Taiwan)
- Dr Celine Klotz, Clinical Trial Director, Japanese Society of Antiaging Nutrition (Japan)
- Dr Madhavan Nair, Scientist, Retd. National Institute of Nutrition, Vice-President Nutrition Society of India (India)
- Dr Lin Jing, Researcher, Food Science and Technology Programme, National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Michelle Teodoro, Food Science and Nutrition Analyst, Mintel (Singapore)
- David Foreman, President, Herbal Pharmacist Media (US)
The Vitafoods Asia Conference 2019, which runs alongside the Vitafoods Asia Exhibition, is structured to incorporate the latest research as well as a market overview and market innovation. Each session will last two-three hours, enabling participants to flexibly juggle networking, business meetings and educational content.
VIETNAM SPORT 2019
14 – 16 November 2019
HANOI INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION CENTER (ICE)
91 TRAN HUNG DAO STR., HOAN KIEM., HANOI, VIETNAM
Vietnam Sport Show 2018 is the only large – scale event for Vietnam and international sports associations, manufacturers and traders to exchange, co-operate and get direct access to target customers.
The exhibition with a scale of over 300 booths will gather the most outstanding and advanced-technology sports products. Expected to attract more than 10,000 visitors, Vietnam Sport Show 2018 is a great opportunity for sports enterprises to research, enter and develop market share in Vietnam – one of the most potential market.
Exclusive conference discussing the business of wellness – wellness tourism, retreats, fitness/wellness/spa facilities, business trends, international investment, consumer demand, technology and market innovation. Includes keynote presentations, panel discussions, interactive Q&A, a sunset cocktail reception and a second day of optional wellness activities (yoga, meditation, mindfulness and fitness classes).
225 Executives. 100 Different Companies. 25 Speakers. Unlimited New Business Opportunities.